Motus Therapeutic Methods
Assessment & management of dysfunctional motor patterns
Upcoming assessment & Management Seminars:
August 4, 2018 - Missouri Orthopedic Institute 1100 Virginia Ave., Room 1008 Columbia, MO 65212
A four-hour introductory course to familiarize manual therapists with the identification and implications of various dysfunctional motor patterns in the treatment of musculoskeletal complaints.
• Overview of upper cross, lower cross and middle cross patterns and their biomechanical implications.
• Overview of core stabilization patterns and dynamic stabilization patterns.
• Postural and range of motion evaluations to assess dysfunctional patterns.
• Instrument assisted soft tissue approaches to dysfunctional patterns.
• Practical Kinesiology taping approached to dysfunctional patterns.
• Therapeutic movements, identification of directional preferences and exercises to address dysfunctional patterns.
CEUs: .4 (4 contact hours)
REGISTRATION: Email Hannah Nichols at email@example.com or call (573) 884-3088
This course has been approved for a maximum of 4.0 hours of Category A CEUs for Athletic Trainers. Athletic trainers should only claim those hours actually spent in the educational program.
BOC Approved Provider number is P8832
Motus Therapeutic Methods offers multiple courses to enable practitioners to take myofascial techniques to the level that aligns best with their practice.
Motus Therapeutic methods inservices
Motus Therapeutic Methods offers introductory seminars or in-services of various lengths to suit your needs.
- Our 6-hour in-service is perfect as an introduction to training staff on the use of kinesiology taping and soft tissue methods.
- Our 4-hour in-service is a great introduction to assessment and treatment of upper and lower cross dysfunctional movement patterns.
- Our 1-hour introduction to kinesiology taping and soft tissue methods is geared toward the public and works well with introducing these concepts to sports clubs, running clubs and health club in-services.